- PURCHASE: $SIP is the digital token in the Space Invaders Ecosystem. Players use $SIP to pay for spaceships, lucky box and in-game items to play the game.
- PLAY-TO-EARN REWARDS: $SIP will be distributed evenly every year from pool of rewards. Players receive rewards through interactive game activities, including mining, PVE battle, PVP battle, lending spaceships, monthly events, etc. Players get rewards to buy items or trade on exchanges.
- GOVERNANCE: Owning $SIP allows users to participate in the governance process through the DAO, with development proposals and voting structure. Issues related to the operation and development of the ecosystem can be coted on based on the preferences of the token holders.
- EVENTS: Future intergalactic war operations with $SIP subscription. The reward will be distributed based on the total number of registrations and the bonus from reward pool. Each player, who registers with the $SIP token can get a thousand times rewards back.
The flow of $SIP in and out of the contract is controlled by the faucets and sinks present in the game. A faucet is an activity that distributes $SIP to players and a sink is any activity that consumes $SIP. Due to the limited supply of $SIP, a balance between the two is vital to game health. Faucets in Space SIP (SIP) distributes $SIP to players, and the rewards pool that the faucets use is replenished by any sinks in the game.
The current faucets in the game are as follows:
- Planet Mining
- Win Combat (PvE, PvP)
- In-game Events
- Pool Staking
The current sinks in the game are as follows:
- Spaceship Recruitment
- Gem Minting
- Marketplace Tax
- Early Withdrawal Tax
Future gameplay features will determine the balance of faucets and sinks which will be carefully managed by the developers. In-game events can act as "tokenomic levers" to drive the flow of tokens in and out of the contract.
Following the revamp, the final details for $SIP as such: At this point, why we impose such limitations on investors who take an interest in SPACE SIP? In the images above you’ll see that all investors before the IDO will have their $SIP locked in a form. This is one of the few mechanisms we’ve implemented to safeguard the price of $SIP with the risk panic sell. Many crypto projects implement improper token allocation. They sell tokens to early investors without a protection mechanism, which contributes to market manipulation by organizations that want control of the supply. However, our project allocates 50% of the total token supply into communities with gaming interests. we believe this will distribute decision-making power throughout many different players rather than just a few entities. Working with our advisors, we’ve done everything in our power to ensure that this does not happen. Mechanisms we’ve implemented include:
- Locking a large portion of the $SIP investors own, which vests in small amounts over time.
- Limiting the amount of $SIP each investor will be able to purchase, preventing a scenario can significantly influence the price.
Of course, it’s not just the investors who are subject to these limitations. We’ve been just as strict on ourselves as we have been with investors. As you’ll see in the Team Allocation section, the SPACE SIP team will also have the team tokens locked in 2 years.