A player is required to have 1 to 3 spaceships in a battle fleet (Spaceship Squad) and it costs 5 fuel per spaceship to join a PvE mission.
For each PvE mission, 3 sets of enemy battle fleets (Enemy Squad) are presented with random elements. The numbers of ships are the same in both Spaceship Squad and Enemy Squad.
Fight happens when 2 squad members exchange the missiles to hit the targets. When the target is hit, its HP is deducted. Remaining HP of both squads are compared to determine if the player wins or loses the fight.
There is zero gas fee doing PvE fights.
The reward of each round is designed to balance with the gas fees and platform reward mechanism to ensure players can play-to-earn while the platform is sustainable.
Combat in Space SIP (SIP) utilizes a set of variables calculated from the spaceship the player owns. These variables are described as follows:
- Squad Bonus is calculated using the spaceship’s element in the battle fleet
- Elemental Bonus is calculated by checking the element of the spaceship and evaluating if it is strong, neutral, or weak against the chosen enemy's element
- Missile Damage is calculated using calculated from base damage (3HP at the time of writing this document) with Elemental Bonus and Squad Bonus
- Spaceship Power is calculated using the spaceship’s current level, and the selected gem without considering any elemental matching
It is required to have 3 spaceships to form a battle fleet. Depending on the elements of spaceships in the fleet, there are 4 different types of bonus which is called Squad Bonus.
The elements increase or decrease the damage of the missile in combat missions . Each element trumps and is trumped by another element, as follows:
Missile Damage is calculated from Base Damage and bonuses as follows:
Missile Base Damage
Genesis Bonus (for early holder only)
Missile Final Damage
X*(1 + Y + Z + W)
Spaceship Normal HP is the base HP that grows with spaceship’s level. In the PvE mission, Squad Bonus is applied to Spaceship Normal HP to calculate Spaceship Final HP. Spaceship Normal Attack is the base Attack that grows with spaceship’s level. In the PvE mission, Squad Bonus is applied to Spaceship Normal Attack to calculate Spaceship Final Attack.
Enemy HP is a ±5% calculation applied to the Spaceship Normal HP. Enemy Attack is a ±5% calculation applied to the Spaceship Final Attack. For each PvE mission, a set of 3 enemy battle fleets is presented with random attributes.
- Enemy Element is randomized from 4 elements
- Enemy HP is randomized with values from the calculated Min Enemy HP & Max Enemy HP
- Enemy Attack is randomized with values from the calculated Min Enemy Attack & Max Enemy Attack
- Enemy Level and Missiles are randomized to match 1 vs 1 with Spaceship
Spaceship Squad and Enemy Squad head to the battle field. Each fleet stays on a 5x5 grid and exchanges missiles to the opponent. If a missile lands on a target, the target's HP is deducted, an amount equal to the missile's damage.
After the missile exchanges, the player wins the battle if Spaceship Squad HP is higher than Enemy Squad HP.
Battle reward is calculated from Enemy Power which bases on Enemy Squad HP and Attack. The reward is designed to balance with the gas fees and platform reward mechanism to ensure players can play-to-earn while the platform is sustainable
Players earn more reward with their PvE winning streak with following formula:
WINNING STREAK REWARD ($SIP) = 0.2 * (WINNING STREAK - 1)
Winning streak is only counted when players fight with a squad of 3 spaceships. Winning streak is reseted to 0 when players lose a PVE fight.
The player needs to leave their spaceship at the base station for fuel-recharge or else the spaceship’s fuel is not replenished. Fuel-recharge speed is the same for all ships that is 0.1 point every 5 minutes.
Each player has a maximum of 30 turns to play PvE. When the player uses up 30 turns, the player needs to do a Base Station Recharge to reset the playable turns.
There are rules :
- The 30 turns counter counts when the player finishes a fight (regardless if the player wins or loses).
- Players can do Base Station Recharge anytime to reset the counter. The cool down for Base Station Recharge is 24 hours.
- The 30 turns counter will not reset automatically the next day i.e if today the player plays 15/30 turns, the next day the player will still see 15/30 turns.
- Base Station Recharge is free in version 1.1. However in the future versions, there will be a fee for Base Station Recharge.